Average Salary: $55k*
After Bachelors: 92% Work | 8% Cont. Ed
Approx # in Major at UNI: 520
Major = Career and Technical Education
Related: Finance, Actuarial, Economics, MIS
* Data from CareerOneStop
1) What does an accountant do?
CareerOneStop: Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting records to prepare financial statements, give advice, or audit and evaluate statements prepared by others. Install or advise on systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data. Excludes "Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents".
2) Where do UNI accounting grads work?
View in LinkedIn (membership needed)
3) What are the professional organizations?
Student: Accounting Club
4) What classes will I take?
5) I want to print additional information