Average Salary: $46k*
After Bachelors: 95% Work | 5% Cont. Ed
Approx # in Major at UNI: 520
Major = Career and Technical Education
Areas of Emphasis: Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, Supply Chain & Operation Mgmt.
* Data from CareerOneStop
Management Major Profile
1) What does an management major do?
CareerOneStop: Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants. Excludes "Computer Systems Analysts" and "Operations Research Analysts".
2) Where do UNI management grads work?
View in LinkedIn (membership needed)
3) What are the professional organizations?
Student: Multiple Organizations
4) What classes will I take?
5) Additional information - Possible occupations and work settings