After Bachelors: 70% Work | 30% Cont. Ed
Approx # in Major at UNI: 110
Major = Liberal Arts Focused, Career and Technical Education with PhD
Related: Accounting, Economics, Acturial, MIS
* Data from CareerOneStop
1) What does an finance major do?
CareerOneStop: Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
2) Where do UNI economics grads work?
View in LinkedIn (membership needed)
3) What are the professional organizations?
Student: Financial Management Association
4) What classes will I take?
5) I want to print additional information